Combo includes PTS® EPM (AEG) Magazine and Rip Quick Fury.
The Rip Quick series of bumpers are designed for effortless handling and swift reloads, compatible with PTS® EPM magazines. Its ergonomic design enhances grip, while the sturdy aluminum construction provides excellent impact resistance, protecting the magazines from damage when being dropped.
The PTS® Enhanced Polymer Magazine, or EPM for short, is a new type of Mid-capacity Polymer Magazine for AEGs. The EPM is a truly unique AEG magazine, inside and out. Externally it features a Dupont Zytel Polymer shell, with recessed panels for better grip, and unique magazine well guides that reduce snagging when the magazine is drawn from and reinserted into pouches.
The bullet window with the fake 556 rounds isn't just for show. When the magazine is fully loaded, at the base of the see-through bullet window, an orange follower comes into view. This is a remarkable design feature unique to the EPM as it allows the end user to pick up any EPM magazine and immediately know if the magazine is filled to capacity and ready to go. It also acts a visual indicator for the user to known when to stop loading the magazine.
This mid capacity AEG magazine holds 150 rounds with the same reliability that all PTS magazines have long been famous for.
- Includes PTS® EPM (AEG) Magazine
- Non-slip surface for enhanced grip
- Ergonomic, ridged shape for easy-to-grab handling
- Durable Aluminum Base Plate Construction
- Toolless design which allows the bumper to be slid on and off the base of the rifle magazine
- Aluminum base plate prevents magazine damage from floor impact
- Laser engraved HK Army and Hostile logos
- 150 BBs capacity
- Dupont Zytel® polymer shell
- High efficiency compression spring
- Unique magazine mag well guide to reduce snagging