PTS® EPM1 (AEG) Magazine and Rip Quick Fury.
The Rip Quick series of bumpers are designed for effortless handling and swift reloads, compatible with PTS® EPM1 / EMP1S magazines. Its ergonomic design enhances grip, while the sturdy aluminum construction provides excellent impact resistance, protecting the magazines from damage when being dropped.
The PTS® Enhanced Polymer Magazine ONE, or EPM1, is the most advanced and highest capacity spring loaded AEG magazine ever produced. Aptly named the EPM1, the magazine is the FIRST in many ways.
The most significant and innovative external feature of the EPM1 is the Fuel Gauge window and 250 BBs Capacity. With the new unique orange mag level indicator, you can immediately know if the magazine is filled to capacity, its approximate remaining capacity, or if the magazine is empty. When the magazine is fully loaded, mag level indicator will show at the top of the window. As you fire the bb’s out of the EPM1, the orange indicator will travel down the window until it reaches the bottom of the window at which time the magazine is emptied.
PTS® EPM1 (AEG) Magazine.
- Non-slip surface for enhanced grip.
- Ergonomic, ridged shape for easy-to-grab handling.
- Durable Aluminum Construction.
- Tooless design which allows the bumper to be slid on and off the base of the rifle magazine.
- Prevents magazine damage from floor impact.
- Laser engraved HK Army and Hostile logos.
- 250 BBs capacity.
- Dupont Zytel® polymer shell
- 250 BBs capacity
- High visibility bb level indicator
- High efficiency compression spring
- Unique magazine mag well guide that reduce snagging
- EP dot pattern texture for better grip