The CTS Reflex Backpack is a versatile addition to your kit offering customizability, mobility and safety. Designed primarily to safely carry your HPA Tank, the Reflex Backpack offers four different areas for the HPA tank hose to route through, interior and outer storage compartments, adjustable padded shoulder straps, cummerbund guides, and multi-functional tether points.
The modular outer storage zipper pouch can be removed and attached to the front shoulder straps to be used in a chest rig style configuration.
- Inner HPA Tank Storage compartment with two adjustable velcro straps to securely hold up to an 80 cubic inch HPA air system.
- Dual HPA air line routes integrated into shoulder straps secure hose in place to prevent kinks, twists and excessive movement.
- Modular outer storage compartment with laser cut molle webbing can be removed and used in a chest rig style configuration. Lite Chest-Rig pad included.
- Detachable open-cell padded foam back panel provides comfort against your spine.
- 19 multi-functional tether points for a wide array of kit configurations.
- Multiple exterior velcro panel areas allow attachment for patches, mag cells or the included modular outer compartment.
- HOSTILE removable velcro patch attached to the outer storage compartment.
- Laser cut molle webbing.
- Hydration water bag compartment with metal clip for holding a water bag in place with dedicated water line port.
- Exterior and interior zipper compartments.
- Two large main compartments with 180 degree opening for easy packing and loading.
- Integrated padding zones provide support and comfort throughout your back and shoulders.
- Adjustable straps help distribute weight across your body while maintaining a secure and balanced fit.
- Heavy duty Impact-resistant materials.
- Rubberized Carry handle.
- Removable/Replaceable backpack clips used throughout. + 4 additional removable clips included for any possible configuration.
- 6 removable straps included with 3 lengths for any possible configuration when linking with Sector Chest Rig.