Disclaimer & Legal Notice
HK ARMY, warrants to the original retail purchaser of this product that should this product or any part thereof, under normal use and conditions, be proven defective in material or workmanship within 90 days from the date
of original purchase, such defect(s) will be repaired or replaced with reconditioned product (at the Company’s option) without charge for parts and repair labor. TFX Loader/ KLR Mask/ Freeline Pant/ etc. if supplied, is similarly warranted for ninety (90) days.
To obtain repair or replacement within the terms of this Warranty, the product is to be delivered with proof of
warranty coverage (e.g. dated bill of sale), specification of defect(s), transportation prepaid, to the Company
at the address shown below.
2702 Saint Louis Ave.
Signal Hill, CA 90755
HK Army, Inc. is 100% committed to upholding your privacy. As a user of this website we want you to understand that we will do our best to...
- Never share personal information about you with any outside person or organization unless required to do so by law.
- Only collect information required for fulfilling the services requested.
- Give you access to your information and remove your information from our system on your request.
- Use all the appropriate security technology to keep your information and our website safe.
This policy was last updated in March 2016. Please review this page often as this policy could be subject to change.
We may collect the following information:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Then in the next section of the notice we link out to the industry opt-out sites described above.
- That by visiting your site third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on users’ browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
- A description of the types of data (for example, IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity) that are collected for targeted advertising.
- That this data may be used by third parties (such as AdRoll) to target advertising on other sites based on your users’ online activity.
- Instructions on how users can opt out of receiving targeted advertising. (for example, a link to the DAA opt-out site aboutads.infoor the NAI opt-out site at networkadvertising.org/choices, or for those in Europe, the EDAA opt out site at youronlinechoices.eu.)
Your privacy is very important to us. At HK Army, Inc., we strive to keep your personal information confidential. Any information you give us will be used to provide you with better customer service, and to give you convenient access to our products and services.
- We don’t ask for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or to protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going processing one of your orders.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you place an order.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.)
- To improve customer service (Your information helps us to respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs.)
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will never be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGING MARKETING PROGRAM
We respect your privacy. We will only use information you provide through the Program to transmit your mobile messages and respond to you, if necessary. This includes, but is not limited to, sharing information with platform providers, phone companies, and other vendors who assist us in the delivery of mobile messages. WE DO NOT SELL, RENT, LOAN, TRADE, LEASE, OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER FOR PROFIT ANY PHONE NUMBERS OR CUSTOMER INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THE PROGRAM TO ANY THIRD PARTY. Nonetheless, We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect Our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide Us information in connection with the Program, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information. You agree not to use a false or misleading name or a name that you are not authorized to use. If, in Our sole discretion, We believe that any such information is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, or you have opted into the Program for an ulterior purpose, We may refuse you access to the Program and pursue any appropriate legal remedies.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits Users of the Program that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of the information you provide through the Program to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the following address:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
[2702 Saint Louis Ave., Signal Hill, CA 90755]
HK Army, Inc.
2702 Saint Louis Ave.
Signal Hill, CA 90755