The HK Army AeroLite “Extra Lite” Air System combines innovative design with impressive engineering to achieve top of line performance. The AeroLite Pro Regulator is engineered and built to be the most advanced, reliable, and consistent tank regulator available.
The innovative design allows the user to quickly and easily adjust the output pressure with the simple swap of a color coated piston. The body and internal components are fabricated in the USA using premier grade aircraft aluminum and advanced machining processes. Each Regulator is hand assembled in the USA and must pass a thorough quality control test prior to being approved for release. The AeroLite Regulator is not only built with performance in mind, but also convenience. The rotational top threaded cap provides the flexibility of choosing the optimal location for the gauge and fill nipple, allowing for maximum comfort during play.
The “Extra Lite” cylinder is a sleek, lite-weight bottle which carries a hard- coated exterior for maximum durability. The cylinder is constructed using an ultra-high strength, thin walled aluminum core which is reinforced using multiple layers of carbon fiber. This two-step process delivers a cylinder that is extremely lite-weight and robust, allowing for controlled and safe pressurized air storage.
- AeroLite Pro Regulator Constructed with Lite-Weight Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- 68 cubic inch “Extra Lite” Bottle w/ 4500 psi Capacity
- Constant Flow Output Pressure
- Low Pressure & High Pressure Adjustment shims (450-650psi)
- Rotational Threaded Regulator Cap for Ideal Gauge/Fill Nipple Placement
- 1.8K and 7.5K Burst Disks for Safety
- DOT & TC Approved Cylinder
- Five-year Hydro Cycle
- Limited 90-Day Warranty
- Made in the USA